Bridging the gap on implementation requires a strong dialogue between science and policy..
So this domain wants to foster contributions to connect academia with decision makers, to put One-Health at the forefront of implementation.
On this goal strong framework on metrics, indicators, econometric evaluation ike the SDG, HiAP, Urban Metabolism are key instruments to bring scientific data and information into policy impact. Settle these instruments by proposing case studies, methodologies and innovative proposal is a forefront research area into the One-Health Field
- Health econometrics and climate change
- Policy implementation on health of a national/regional/local level
- Health sector sustainability
- Metabolism of Cities
- Health in All Policies (HiAPs) studies
- Health policy implementation under One-Health Framework